If you're considering purchasing a Tesla Model 3, then you might want to consider investing in Defense+ paint protection film (PPF) to protect the paintwork from scratches, chips, and other damage.
But how much does Tesla Model 3 PPF cost? Here's what you need to know.
What is Paint Protection Film (PPF)?
PPF is a clear protective film that is applied to a vehicle's paintwork to provide an additional layer of protection against damage from rocks, debris, and other objects that can damage the paint. PPF is commonly used on high-end vehicles to help keep them looking like new for longer.
Factors Affecting Tesla Model 3 PPF Cost
The cost of PPF for a Tesla Model 3 can vary depending on several factors, including:
Type of Film: PPF comes in different grades and types, and a higher grade film will cost more. The cost can also vary depending on the type of PPF you choose, including pre-cut or custom-cut.
Coverage Area: The full body coverage of PPF can vary, depending on how much of the car you want to protect. Every part of the car such as the bumper, side mirrors, and hood will add to the overall cost of the installation.
Quality of Installation: The quality of the installation will also affect the cost of PPF. A professional installation using the correct equipment and technique will cost more but will ensure a long-lasting and excellent-quality installation.
- Are you going to DIY: DIY installation is what we specialize in at Drive Protected. We ensure your Tesla Model 3 PPF fits exactly to your model and specifications.
Tesla Model 3 PPF Cost Estimate
The cost of PPF for a Tesla Model 3 can vary, but here is a general guide based on current industry standards:
- Partial front PPF coverage (bumper, partial hood, and side mirrors): $800-$1,200
- Full front PPF coverage (full hood, bumper, side mirrors, and fenders): $1,800-$2,800
- Full-body PPF coverage: $4,000-$6,500
- Of course, everything is dependent on an installer doing the job or if you are going to DIY. Drive Protected has many options for you that are more affordable and an amazing library of instructional videos to help you with the right processes.
Keep in mind that these are just estimates and can vary depending on your location and the provider you choose. It's important to shop around and choose a provider that offers high-quality materials and installation at a fair price.
Investing in PPF for your Tesla Model 3 is a wise decision to help protect it from damage and keep it looking like new for years to come. While the cost can vary depending on several factors, it's worth the investment to ensure your car stays in great condition. Don't hesitate to get in touch with a PPF installer to learn more about your options and get a quote for your vehicle.